(1) RunCore only accepts proper justification Returns and exchanges. And for individual consumer customers, RunCore will provide replacement service in 15 days.
(2) RunCore is not responsible for free repair or return for the product’s damage results from natural disaster or caused by improper operation and any other failure not led by product itself.
(3) Material may not be returned without prior written authorization from RunCore. The product must have been originally purchased from RunCore or RunCore Authorized Resellers.
(4) Returned products must be completed in the following conditions:
A. Original packing (manufacture’s box, plastic blister packaging, etc.)
B. All accessories (cables, connect box, connect PCB, screw,driver, etc.)
C. UPC barcode & Serial # on the box intact (as received).
(5) Please completely fill in the required items in the following RMA form:
A. RMA Number.
B. List the item(s) and reason(s) for the return.
C. SN Number.
E. Contact phone or email.
(6) Items on special sales, closeouts or discontinued merchandise may not be returned
(1) Please backup the original data inthe products before it will be returned for RMA service. RunCore is not responsible for customer's data or the loss of data.
(2) RunCore reserves the right to use substitute part should the original parts are no longer available.
(3) The replacement product is subject to availability. Replacement products will have the same part number as the part received, unless prior authorization is obtained to substitute another part number.
(4) Severe damage on the product’s appearance (such as fracture, plates burred, flooded, PCB’S pads off, etc.), RunCore will charge material cost for damaged parts.
(5) Within the RMA period, should you, the customer, choose to upgrade to an alternative product of RunCore, you may be responsible for paying the difference in monetary value.
Under normal circumstances, RunCore will repair or replace the defective SSD within two weeks from the day of receipt. However, postpone of repair or replacement caused by accessories incomplete or transportation delay, hope you can kindly understand.
Excerpt from the RMA Process Document, this is a summary on how to process RMA for immediate reference. If you want the detailed RMA process you can ask this to email@example.com.
(1) Customer need to complete the RMA Request Form, a detailed problem description is highly recommended to avoid delay in duplicating and analyzing the problem.
(2) Return the completed RMA Form. A copy of the original purchase invoice may be required
(3) If required, all returning product(s) must match with its original invoice description.
(4) RMA Dept. Representatives will e-mail either a RMA number, or a reason for RMA denial.
(5) Only after receipt of RMA number, return defective product(s) to RunCore.
(6) This RMA process is for replacement/repair of defective products only.
(7) The RMA number is valid from date of issue, and not to exceed beyond the warranty period.
(8) Please write RMA number on the outside of shipping box (on the address line).
(1) Directly contact the reseller you bought from.
(2) Visit our website http://www.runcore.com/en/index.php for corresponding support.
(3) Call RunCore Service Hotline +86-731-82566656 or send email to RunCore Tech-support by firstname.lastname@example.org for technical email@example.com for service problems. For US customers, you can send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing RunCore and we hope you are greatly satisfied with our products and our professional and courteous support and services.
Free of obligation policy
RunCore does NOT provide service under circumstances other than mentioned previously in the Warranty Policy, nor does NOT carry any other implicit, explicit, or subsidiary obligation in the Warranty Policy. Please refer to, and only to, the Warranty Policy for RunCore service obligation; the Warranty Policy is over any other promise in oral or written form. The Warranty Policy does NOT cover any random, extraordinary, or direct/indirect damage comes along with the manufactures, even RunCore has been notified the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions to not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to purchases in those jurisdictions. Any action to enforce the terms of this limited warranty shall be filed and litigated in Changsha city, Hunan province, PRC.
Regarding this agreement, RunCore has the final explanation rights in case of divergence.